SHIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Louis Blues S1/Beta Season Scouting Sign-Ups

5 posters

Go down

St. Louis Blues S1/Beta Season Scouting Sign-Ups Empty St. Louis Blues S1/Beta Season Scouting Sign-Ups

Post by Tarasenko x 91 Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:20 pm

LOOKING FOR GM/AGM Interested? ONLY PM OR ADD ME ON XBOX!!

I Will Be Hosting Scouting Lobbys As People Sign Up (ASAP). If There's Not Enough Will Play OTP/ ect..

Please reply With The Below Filled out.

Gamertag:

Main/Primary Position(s):

Secondary Positions (In Order of Preference):

Positions Refuse To Play:

Availability:

What Are Your Best NHL Talents or Best For Your Position:

6's Experience / Do You Currently Play Other Leagues (If So What Ones and Your Role?:

What Are You Able to Bring to St.Louis That Others Might Not?:

(Optional) What Special Qualities or Things About You That Your Able To Bring To St.Louis That Makes You "A Must Need Player" Not Only In Games but Also When Its not Game Time?:
Tarasenko x 91
Tarasenko x 91

Back to top Go down

St. Louis Blues S1/Beta Season Scouting Sign-Ups Empty Re: St. Louis Blues S1/Beta Season Scouting Sign-Ups

Post by vaipe58 Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Gamertag: vaipe58

Main/Primary Position(s): RD

Secondary Positions (In Order of Preference): C,RW,LW

Positions Refuse To Play: G

Availability: Most nights

What Are Your Best NHL Talents or Best For Your Position: great vision, controlling, slowing down breakouts, good positioning, gap control and first poke effectiveness.

6's Experience / Do You Currently Play Other Leagues (If So What Ones and Your Role?: new to xbox, but lots of top club exp, #1 for nhl 12, VGHL (ps3) for 5 seasons, NHL for 4. Starting RD for 4 seasons, top ten scoring D 2 seasons.

What Are You Able to Bring to St.Louis That Others Might Not?: Stable presence on D, can help along inexperienced D. Can play with all kinds of forward play styles.

(Optional) What Special Qualities or Things About You That Your Able To Bring To St.Louis That Makes You "A Must Need Player" Not Only In Games but Also When Its not Game Time?: Confidence in every situation, knows how to win, shutdown top players.

vaipe58

Back to top Go down

St. Louis Blues S1/Beta Season Scouting Sign-Ups Empty Re: St. Louis Blues S1/Beta Season Scouting Sign-Ups

Post by I9I Weigel I1I Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Gamertag: i9i Weigel i1i

Main/Primary Position(s): Center

Secondary Positions (In Order of Preference):Lw,LD

Positions Refuse To Play:Goalie,Right Wing

Availability: Any

What Are Your Best NHL Talents or Best For Your Position: Defense first foward

6's Experience / Do You Currently Play Other Leagues (If So What Ones and Your Role?:vhl/shl

What Are You Able to Bring to St.Louis That Others Might Not?: two way foward

(Optional) What Special Qualities or Things About You That Your Able To Bring To St.Louis That Makes You "A Must Need Player" Not Only In Games but Also When Its not Game Time?: I respect alot of people and i dont get bitchy when i lose

I9I Weigel I1I

Back to top Go down

Post by l Potvin l 29 l Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Gamertag: Clownboi x34

Main/Primary Position(s): G

Secondary Positions (In Order of Preference): LW/C/LD

Positions Refuse To Play: RW/RD

Availability: Anytime

What Are Your Best NHL Talents or Best For Your Position: Stoping pucks and a team player.

6's Experience / Do You Currently Play Other Leagues (If So What Ones and Your Role?: played 6's since NHL09 and I have always played G or LW. right now I play in 1 league and im the starting G.

What Are You Able to Bring to St.Louis That Others Might Not?: nothing.

(Optional) What Special Qualities or Things About You That Your Able To Bring To St.Louis That Makes You "A Must Need Player" Not Only In Games but Also When Its not Game Time?: I always speak my mind and willing to help out a team no matter what it takes. I also know what it takes to run a team bc I have had ownership in other leagues.

l Potvin l 29 l

Back to top Go down

Post by l Potvin l 29 l Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Gamertag: Clownboi x34

Main/Primary Position(s): G

Secondary Positions (In Order of Preference): LW/C/LD

Positions Refuse To Play: RW/RD

Availability: Anytime

What Are Your Best NHL Talents or Best For Your Position: Stoping pucks and a team player.

6's Experience / Do You Currently Play Other Leagues (If So What Ones and Your Role?: played 6's since NHL09 and I have always played G or LW. right now I play in 1 league and im the starting G.

What Are You Able to Bring to St.Louis That Others Might Not?: nothing.

(Optional) What Special Qualities or Things About You That Your Able To Bring To St.Louis That Makes You "A Must Need Player" Not Only In Games but Also When Its not Game Time?: I always speak my mind and willing to help out a team no matter what it takes. I also know what it takes to run a team bc I have had ownership in other leagues.

l Potvin l 29 l

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:18 am

Gamertag: l1l Gabella l9l
Position: RW
Secondary Position: LW, C
What I can bring to the team: Goals, passes, plays and wins

Back to top Go down

Post by l1l Gabella l9l Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 am

Gamertag: l1l Gabella l9l
Position: RW
Secondary Position: LW, C
What I can bring to the team: Goals, passes, plays and wins
l1l Gabella l9l
l1l Gabella l9l

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down