SHIT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone - Welcome!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone - Welcome! Empty Hello Everyone - Welcome!

Post by xELITEx Snipr Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:02 am

Hey guys, its your founder here... I have not decided as to who the BoG members will be, but the Co-Founders will be Tarasenko x 91 and ManiacPhant0m. The Commissioners are listed below.
So send me a message if you are interested and i will give you an interview. There are a few spots open, here are the basic rules.

1) You must help out in order to be league staff
2) You must be at least 16, unless we accept you younger
3) You must not be biased in your decisions towards other players and staff, if you are, you will be suspended, and or loose your job
4) You must not cheat to benefit your team or any team, any way what so ever, if you do this, you will be blacklisted
5) You must be on good terms with the founders, any past issues and you wont be accepted, due to the fact we want to get along well, and dont want any past issues complicating things.

Founder: xELITEx Snipr
Co - Founder: Tarasenko x 91
Co - Founder: ManiacPhant0m

Commissioner: tH4tWutSh3S4id2
Assistant Commissioner:

Board of Governors Member: BrainlessStraw
Board of Governors Member:
Board of Governors Member:

Head Designer: ManiacPhant0m
Head Coder: ManiacPhant0m

In the meantime until scouting begins, you may 
1) Sign Up for Season 1 (Starting on August 1st [Located on the navigation bar at the top titled "Beta Season Sign-Ups"]
2) Sign up or create tournaments
3) Suggest something you want added to the founders or commissioners that other people will find entertaining over the summer!
4) Make scrimage games with other people in the league

Thanks,
xELITEx Snipr

Last edited by xELITEx Snipr on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:39 am; edited 9 times in total
xELITEx Snipr
xELITEx Snipr

https://ushl.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone - Welcome! Empty Re: Hello Everyone - Welcome!

Post by Tarasenko x 91 Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:40 pm

(ELITE I THINK TAKE OUT "SIXES" AND JUST PUT 6's)

We will be having the 6v6 sim League start on NHL 14. For many reason's, we don't wanna try to rush a shortened season in for NHL 13, also so we can make sure we have a while to get our new league out there so we have the time to look at everyone who wants to be Owner of a Team, be a Commissioner ect.. so we know we pick the right people for the jobs. Also as ELITE said feel free to have HUT team Tournaments Shoot-Out or Versus.

I'm looking for people who play NBA 2k13 for a Online Association, FiFa 13 for club and Ultimate team, and Tiger Woods 14.
Tarasenko x 91
Tarasenko x 91

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum